Drive Flange HD EN24 - Cooper S & Early 1275GT
- Special Price £27.17 £22.64 Regular Price £31.45
- Competition Uprated Rubber Suspension ConeSpecial Price £42.04 £35.03 Regular Price £59.16
Heavy duty specification hardened Cooper S/GT drive flange to suit Minis with 7.5" disc brakes.
This drive flange is manufactured from EN24 nickel chromium molybdenum very hard grade steel making it ideal for use in fast road/rally minis where strength is very important.
Sold as each.
Heavy Duty Drive flange for Mini Cooper S and early 1275GT models with 7.5" brake discs (GBD101) and 10" wheels.
Manufactured by Mini Sport from EN24 nickel chromium molybdenum very hard grade steel making it ideal for use in fast road/rally minis where strength is very important. Forged using Genuine tooling, then finished manufactured to original specifications from original drawing in our CNC machining centre, ensuring the best quality product available.
Mini Sport have been making drive flanges for over 20 years and supply to every major supplier around the world, so if you are buying a Mini drive flange then it is probably one of ours.
Only Mini Sport can provide such a high quality product, if its not manufactured by Mini Sport then its not the best!
When fitting the new drive flange you may also require these parts:-
- 21A2064 - wheel studs
- SF604061 - Countersunk mounting screw
- GCV1013 - CV joint for Mini models with brake discs
- FAM9270 - Split collar, CV joint to drive flange
- BTA249 - CV Joint Nut - (if you are not changing the CV joints)
- GBD101 - 7.5" Brake disc, standard
- 21A1265D - 7.5" Brake disc, drilled
- GBD101GRV - 7.5" Brake disc, grooved
- GHK1140 - Front wheel bearing - disc type
- FAM2390 - RH Swivel hub - disc type
- FAM2391 - LH Swivel hub - disc type
Buy top quality Classic Mini drive flanges from Mini Sport, the worlds premier online Mini store!