You have no items in your shopping cart.
Drive flange as used on Mini Cooper S and early 1275GT models with 7.5" brake discs (GBD101) and 10" wheels.
Manufactured by Mini Sport using genuine tooling for forging, then finished manufactured to original specifications from original drawing in our CNC machining centre, ensuring the best quality product available. Mini Sport have been making drive flanges for over 20 years and supply to every major supplier around the world, so if you are buying a Mini drive flange then it is probably one of ours.
Only Mini Sport can provide such a high quality product, if its not manufactured by Mini Sport then its not the best!
When fitting the new drive flange you may also require these parts:-
- 21A2064 - wheel studs
- SF604061 - Countersunk mounting screw
- GCV1013 - CV joint for Mini models with brake discs
- FAM9270 - Split collar, CV joint to drive flange
- BTA249 - CV Joint Nut - (if you are not changing the CV joints)
- GBD101 - 7.5" Brake disc, standard
- 21A1265D - 7.5" Brake disc, drilled
- GBD101GRV - 7.5" Brake disc, grooved
- GHK1140 - Front wheel bearing - disc type
- FAM2390 - RH Swivel hub - disc type
- FAM2391 - LH Swivel hub - disc type
Buy top quality Classic Mini drive flanges from Mini Sport, the worlds premier online Mini store!