Wheels & Tyres
A High-Quality Range of Mini Tyres
Whether it’s for on-road performance or safety, the addition of good quality tyres for any type of car simply cannot be overlooked. With the Mini being somewhat unique, what with its natural racing ability intertwined with its original intention for everyday, economical use, being able to have a good amount of grip for the wheels will enhance the joys of driving these classic brand of cars, regardless of the weather.
So if you’re searching for new Mini tyres that can help you to get the most from your driving experience, then you’ve found the right place here at Mini Sport.
Our Selection of Mini Tyres
We have a wide range of high quality 10” Mini tyres from prestigious motoring brands, such as Falken, Dunlop, Yokohama, Avon Tyres, Max Sport, Kingpin and our own Mini Sport brand.
Ideal for a range of different pursuits, many of our tyres have been designed as specialist models for fast road, rally and race use. Just an example of our tyre selection for the Mini includes:
- For Classic Mini owners of models made in the 1950s, 60s and 70s in particular, we highly recommend the 145 R10 Dunlop SP44 Weathermaster Steel-Belted Radial Tyre. This vintage tyre design will certainly bring back memories for Mini owners of old, whilst also maintaining the classic, original look for Mini owners of not-quite-so-old to be inspired by!
- For those who enjoy combining regular road use with a day out on the track, the Yokohama ADVAN A032RA will be ideal. Its symmetrical directional tread design uses large tread blocks, creating n optimum grip and tread grooves – improving the car’s performance in wet conditions.
- For those who live for taking their Mini out on the rally course, a sturdy, specialist tyre is an absolute must. The 145/80 R10 Max Sport Haka steel-belted radial tyre will be ideal for Mini rallying. With its self-cleaning tread pattern giving excellent traction in all conditions (especially on snow, grass and loose soil), the MSA-approved Max Sport Haka is an extremely popular off-road racing tyre for drivers of all experiences.
- For those who are searching for a more economical tyre, yet want to maintain a high-quality performance, choose the Falken Sincera SN-807. This standard tyre uses a distinctive tread, ensuring a smooth ride, easy handling and minimal noise regardless of speed levels.
Whilst you’re able to choose a single tyre as a replacement or spare from this range, we also have a dedicated 10” Wheels and Packages page on which you can purchase a full set of high-quality Mini tyres and wheels for a great value price. Not only that, but we have all of the spacers, nuts and studs to hold everything into place. Why not take a look around to see for yourself?
World-Leading Suppliers of ‘Everything Mini’
When it comes to sourcing, fitting, even creating our own Mini parts, the expert team here at Mini Sport has done it all. Since 1967, we have kept to the same philosophy of ‘high-quality products, at the right prices’. 50 years later, we have established a world-leading service in the supply of everything Mini!
As the Mini was created as an ‘economical runner’, we believe that the same spirit should be reflected in the modern day. This is why we endeavour to go that extra mile to attain the best materials and parts for you to get your Mini to function and look just how you’d like it.
Regardless if you’re looking to keep the same, original look of your Mini, are looking to customise it to be something new or need some high-quality specialist parts to get the most out of its natural racing ability, we will have everything you need amongst our range.
Have Any Questions? Get In Touch With Our Mini Specialists Today
Please feel free to browse our extensive range of 10” Mini tyres and click on each of them for further information. If you have any other questions to ask about our tyres or anything else on the Mini, do not hesitate to give our Mini specialists a call today on 01282 778731 or send an e-mail to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.
Items 1-12 of 197
- 165/70R10 Blockley Tyre£75.60 £63.00
- 6 x 10" Ultralite Mini Deep Dish Wheel - Flat GunmetalSpecial Price £62.17 £51.81 Regular Price £68.40
- 6 x 10" Mini Deep Dish Wheel - Flat Bronze by UltraliteSpecial Price £62.17 £51.81 Regular Price £68.40
- Rear Wheel Stud - 65mmSpecial Price £1.55 £1.29 Regular Price £1.73
- 165/70 R10 - Falken FK07E TyreSpecial Price £67.14 £55.95 Regular Price £73.28
- 10mm Wheel Spacer KitSpecial Price £25.07 £20.89 Regular Price £28.08
- 19mm Wheel Spacer KitSpecial Price £27.59 £22.99 Regular Price £30.90
- 6 x 10 KAD Magnesium Racing WheelSpecial Price £700.50 £583.75 Regular Price £742.96
- 5 x 12 Superlight Wheel - Gunmetal/Polished RimSpecial Price £72.62 £60.52 Regular Price £82.52
- 4.75" x 10" Rose Petal Alloys - Falken FK07 PackageSpecial Price £653.93 £544.94 Regular Price £705.53
- 4.5" x 10" ET21 Minilight Alloys - Falken FK07 PackageSpecial Price £474.36 £395.30 Regular Price £511.80
- Borg & Beck 3 Piece Mini Clutch Kit - Pre Verto (GCK100AF)Special Price £76.74 £63.95 Regular Price £104.68
- Alternator 70 amp A127 Mini 1980-96Special Price £78.42 £65.35 Regular Price £95.64
- 7 x 13 Starmag 2 Deep Dish Wheel - Black Hi-LiteSpecial Price £79.14 £65.95 Regular Price £92.92
- Mini Sump Guard - Stainless SteelSpecial Price £90.35 £75.29 Regular Price £106.07
- Alternator - 16/17 ACR type - 50 amp 1970-80Special Price £52.49 £43.74 Regular Price £69.50
- Thermostat Housing - 1959-96Special Price £7.16 £5.97 Regular Price £11.02
- RED Multipoint Bolt-In Mini Roll Cage - FIASpecial Price £1,277.70 £1,064.75 Regular Price £1,430.78
- 5 x 12 Minilight Wheel - Gunmetal/Polished RimSpecial Price £66.23 £55.19 Regular Price £82.50