Classic Mini Suspension Shock Absorbers
A key part of any suspension system, having fully-working shock absorbers will ensure a smooth and safe drive. The pump-like devices keep a vehicle’s tyres in contact with the road by controlling the rebound of its suspension springs – as long as the tyres remain in contact with the road, steering, handling and braking will be at optimal levels.
Here at Mini Sport, we are leading providers of Classic Mini suspension parts and accessories for all iterations – from the first MK1 right through to the end of its production; you will find the ideal parts that will repair, restore or even reimagine the feelings behind the classic Mini’s driving experience. Our shock absorbers for the classic Mini are one such example.
Mini Suspension Shock Absorbers
Just a small selection of the shock absorbers for the Mini suspension system we have on sale here include:
- Bilstein B4 Gas Pressure Shock Absorbers. For over 50 years, Bilstein have been providing mono-tube gas pressure shock absorbers; used in practically every car model of recent decades. The Bilstein B4 sets can be fitted in any Mini saloon built between 1959-2001 – we also have individual front and rear shock absorbers to use as replacements.
- KYB Premium Oil Shock Absorbers. A top-quality component that works to give a better ride quality, handling and road holding, KYB’s Premium Oil Shock Absorbers have been designed with enhanced performance very much in mind. Choose from a complete set of shock absorbers and individual replacements.
- SPAX Adjustable Shock Absorbers. Available in yellow and red, we have a complete range of shock absorbers created by SPAX. Whether you need of a front, lowered front, rear or lowered rear replacements, or you require a full set of new shock absorbers, we have you covered.
- Coil Over Springs. Smooth out those bumps and vibrations your car may be experiencing by replacing your old coil springs in your Mini suspension. We have a wide selection of coil over springs, created by a range of specialist manufacturers.
- Performance Handling Kits. Specially put together by us here at Mini Sport, these performance handling kits combine the best adjustable suspension parts with some of the world’s best shock absorbers in one single package, for a great value price
There are plenty more shock absorbers and kits to choose from – so why not take a look around?
Browse Mini Sport For High-Quality Mini Parts and Accessories
For over 50 years, the Mini Sport team have been creating, sourcing and fitting Mini parts and accessories, establishing a world-leading business in the process. Our range of Mini suspension parts are just a small section of the Mini accessories we have on sale, so please do browse around our website for anything else you need to ensure the optimum running of your classic car.
So no matter if you’re looking to restore the original look and feel of your Mini’s model or if you’d like to place a bespoke customisation upon it; we have everything you will need amongst our vast product range. Our dedicated Mini experts are always on hand to answer any questions you have on anything regarding your Mini – feel free to get in touch!
You can speak to us by calling 01282 778731 or you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Items 1-12 of 80
- Spax Adjustable Coil Over Shock Absorber Front eachSpecial Price £133.60 £111.33 Regular Price £138.00
- Spax Yellow Adjustable Shock Absorbers - Lowered Front eachSpecial Price £79.10 £65.92 Regular Price £81.84
- Spax Yellow Adjustable Shock Absorbers - Rear eachSpecial Price £79.10 £65.92 Regular Price £81.84
- Spax 50th Anniversary Shock Absorbers - Paddy Hopkirk - LOWERED set of 4Special Price £293.92 £244.93 Regular Price £300.37
- Bilstein B4 Gas Rear Shock Absorber - Mini Saloon '59-'01Special Price £21.84 £18.20 Regular Price £22.50
- Bilstein B6 Sport - Front Shock Absorber - Mini '59-'01Special Price £71.24 £59.37 Regular Price £73.80