Mini Suspension Camber Kits
Whether you want to get your camber back up to the original specifications, or you want to lower it to compete on the track – we have the perfect camber kits for the classic Mini suspension system.
As our name is ‘Mini Sport’, you can already guess our love for Mini racing – whether it’s on the track, road or the rally course, we are constantly pushing the boundaries of innovation to keep the spirit of the classic Mini alive.
Camber Kits For The Mini Suspension System
Amongst our range of camber kits for the classic Mini suspension system, you will find:
- Negative Camber and Tracking. Having a little negative camber will give you increased grip on the road and provide greater stability when accelerating through corners. Our camber kits allow for perfect adjustment of the caster and camber on both the front and rear of the Mini. Each kit contains a pair of negative camber bottom arms, a pair of strengthened adjustable tie rods and a set of rear negative camber and tracking brackets.
In addition to our basic negative camber kit, we have one that includes poly bushes; providing less flex to the system.
- Front Camber and Castor Set. Our superb classic Mini front-wheel negative camber kit is perfect for fast road use; allowing you to fine-tune the front wheel angles to suit your style of driving. All parts have been designed by our in-house Mini engineering team, ensuring that the price is kept as low as possible. Select from 1.5 degrees, or 2 degree sets for full flexibility.
Also included in our range of suspension parts for the classic Mini is all the camber and tracking brackets you need to connect your system together. Why not take a look around at our products to learn more?
Browse Mini Sport For High-Quality Mini Parts and Accessories
For over 50 years, the Mini Sport team have been creating, sourcing and fitting Mini parts and accessories, establishing a world-leading business in the process. Our range of Mini suspension parts and accessories are just a small section of what we have on sale, so please do browse around our website for anything else you need to ensure the optimum running of your classic car.
No matter if you’re looking to restore the original look and feel of your Mini’s model or if you would like to place customise it; we have everything you need amongst our vast product range. Our dedicated Mini experts are always on hand to answer any questions you have on anything regarding your Mini – so feel free to get in touch!
You can speak to us directly by calling 01282 778731 or you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible.
- Negative Camber & Tracking KitSpecial Price £163.02 £135.85 Regular Price £180.79
- Negative Camber & Tracking Kit inc Poly BushesSpecial Price £172.24 £143.53 Regular Price £191.00
- Negative Camber & Tracking Rear Brackets pairSpecial Price £51.18 £42.65 Regular Price £59.65
- 2.0 degree Front Camber & Castor KitSpecial Price £87.83 £73.19 Regular Price £100.32
- 1.5 degree Front Camber & Castor KitSpecial Price £74.58 £62.15 Regular Price £94.69
- Brake Servo Unit - Mini '89 onSpecial Price £241.14 £200.95 Regular Price £278.20
- Moulton Smootha Ride kitSpecial Price £446.12 £371.77 Regular Price £583.38
- SILVER 7.9" Vented Brake KitSpecial Price £389.95 £324.96 Regular Price £492.31
- Burr Walnut 3 Clock - RHD Dash + 3 extraSpecial Price £176.23 £146.86 Regular Price £207.90
- DVD - 50 Years of Classic MiniSpecial Price £4.20 £3.50 Regular Price £10.00
- AVO Adjustable Shock Absorbers Front eachSpecial Price £69.94 £58.28 Regular Price £86.14
- LCB Manifold - Heavy DutySpecial Price £59.58 £49.65 Regular Price £70.80
- DVD - Ultimate Mini ExtremeSpecial Price £4.20 £3.50 Regular Price £10.00