As the system that creates a smooth engagement between the engine and a non-spinning transmission, the importance of a well-functioning Mini clutch cannot be overlooked in order to experience a comfortable and smooth drive.
If you’re searching for parts for a replacement clutch for your Mini, are restoring or building your vehicle from scratch or are simply looking for spares, then you’ve found the right place here at Mini Sport. We have a wide selection of high quality clutch parts – regardless if you’re in need of clutch arms & plungers, clutch cylinders or pressure plates. Need a complete clutch kit or a new flywheel? We will have everything that will help you to maintain or restore your classic Mini.
The Importance Of A Well-Functioning Mini Clutch
The function of the clutch allows the power generated by the engine to be applied gradually for when the vehicle starts to pull away. The clutch interrupts the power given to the transmission for the gear change and stops the engine from stalling when the vehicle comes to a stop. When the clutch is engaged, it allows the power from the engine to go to the transmission, creating drive at the wheels.
When disengaged, the power is stopped to the transmission, which allows the engine to keep running, whilst not creating drive for the wheels. To summarise, a well-functioning clutch is simply vital in any type of vehicle.
This is especially true for the manual transmission classic Mini; having a good Mini clutch system in place is important in giving the driver increased control, leading to a smooth driving experience. If you find that changing gears in your Mini has become difficult, or that strange noises occur when you press the clutch pedal, it’s likely that a fault may have developed within the system. If this is indeed the case, then the clutch needs to be looked at. A new clutch kit will be ideal.
A Wide Range Of Mini Parts and Spares
Of course, if you’re already well-versed in the workings of how a Mini clutch works, you’ll already be fully aware of which areas of the clutch’s mechanism needs replacing. This is precisely why we have a wide selection of clutch parts that give you an opportunity to select everything you need; whether it’s arms & plungers, cylinders, diaphragms, hoses & pipes, bearings, seals, washers or flywheels...our online catalogue will have everything you need to even construct your own clutch from scratch. Why not browse around for some great deals on Mini clutch parts and spares?
Why Choose Mini Sport?
For over 50 years, we have been providing our customers with a high-class service, supplying Mini spares and parts in order to keep the spirit of this charismatic car alive. Our friendly approach and love of the classic Mini saw us quickly grow into one of the world’s premier Mini specialists, with our products shipped to fellow Mini enthusiasts across the globe.
It’s all thanks to our collected experience that allows us to retain an extensive knowledge when it comes to sourcing materials and parts that not only can help you to repair and improve the running of your Mini, but also give you the opportunity to customise it, to how you would like it to be.
So please feel free to browse our extensive Mini spares catalogue; if you have any questions, please get in touch with us today.
Need More Information? Get In Touch With The Mini Sport Team Today
If you would like further information on any part of our Mini clutch service, or in fact, anything on repairing, restoring or building your own Mini, please do not hesitate to get in contact with our expert team. Give us a call on 01282 778731 or alternatively, you can send an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Items 1-12 of 137
- OE Clutch Master Cylinder - Plastic ReservoirSpecial Price £84.50 £70.42 Regular Price £94.63
- Clutch Release Bearing - pre vertoSpecial Price £6.78 £5.65 Regular Price £8.10
- Clutch Release Bearing - Verto 1982-2001Special Price £10.98 £9.15 Regular Price £13.07
- Clutch Slave Cylinder - pre verto typeSpecial Price £15.84 £13.20 Regular Price £18.60
- Clutch Slave Cylinder - Verto clutch 1982-2001Special Price £30.40 £25.33 Regular Price £34.04
- Clutch Release Plunger - pre verto typeSpecial Price £9.97 £8.31 Regular Price £11.70
- Clutch Plunger Stop NutSpecial Price £10.49 £8.74 Regular Price £12.31
- Flywheel Bolt - pre Verto 1959-82Special Price £10.49 £8.74 Regular Price £12.31
- Clutch Bolt - Cover To Pressure PlateSpecial Price £2.71 £2.26 Regular Price £2.99
- Bolt - Clutch Drive Strap - pre VertoSpecial Price £3.01 £2.51 Regular Price £3.53
- Brake and clutch master cylinder mounting gasketSpecial Price £0.92 £0.77 Regular Price £1.02
- Copper Washer - 7/16" Brake or ClutchSpecial Price £0.55 £0.46 Regular Price £0.66
- 5 x 10 Mamba Wheel - Silver with polished rimSpecial Price £52.45 £43.71 Regular Price £61.58
- 7 x 13 Starmag 2 Deep Dish Wheel - Black Hi-LiteSpecial Price £79.14 £65.95 Regular Price £92.92
- Thermostat Housing - 1959-96Special Price £7.16 £5.97 Regular Price £11.02
- 5 x 12 Minilight Wheel - Gunmetal/Polished RimSpecial Price £66.23 £55.19 Regular Price £82.50
- Drive Flange - Disc type - 1984-01Special Price £22.31 £18.59 Regular Price £30.26
- Auxillary Lamp Cover - 7'' - Red with White Lucas printSpecial Price £28.08 £23.40 Regular Price £62.40
- Alternator - 16/17 ACR type - 50 amp 1970-80Special Price £52.49 £43.74 Regular Price £69.50
- 5.5 x 12 Superlight Wheel - Black/Polished RimSpecial Price £67.87 £56.56 Regular Price £84.54