You have no items in your shopping cart.
Left side chrome moulding was originally fitted to Mini Cooper S door, around the sliding type windows. Can be used on any Mk1 or Mk2 Minis as an upgrade or to replace damaged ones.
10 x rivets required for each door moulding - 2 x end rivets slide on type (A on image), 8 x upper rivets clip on type (B on image)
Other door mouldings available for sliding type windows:
- 24A342 - Lower, left door - requires 5 x clips 13H525 to fit
- 24A341 - Lower, right door - requires 5 x clips 13H525 to fit
- 14A9774 - Upper, left door - requires 10 x rivets 13H743 to fit
- 14A9773 - Upper, right door - requires 10 x rivets 13H743 to fit
Installation is simple
- 1/8" drill required - drill evenly spaced holes on the straights, no drilling on the corners, 4 across the top, 3 on the vertical side and 3 on the angled side.
- The 2 x "End Rivets" should be fitted on the bottom of the edges so the moulding can be slid onto these. (A in image)
- The remaining 8 x "Upper Rivets" fitted in the remaining holes for the moulding to clip onto. (B in image)
- Repeat on the second door.
- Take your time and you will find fitting is easy!
A reproduction part, made to the highest standards, perfect for any Mini restoration or concourse project.
Buy top quality Classic Mini, spares and parts from Mini Sport, the worlds premier online Mini store!