Superfin Alloy Mini Brake Drums
Alloy Mini brake drums, direct replacement for Cooper 'S' type rear drums, will also fit to the rear of any Mini or Sprite/Midget. Superfin, designed and manufactured in the UK by Mini Sport. Sold as pairs.
- Special Price £107.59 £89.66 Regular Price £128.81
- Handbrake Cable - Rear Mini 1976 onSpecial Price £8.81 £7.34 Regular Price £10.92
- Rear Drum Brake Assemblies - All Mini'sSpecial Price £109.60 £91.33 Regular Price £133.97
- Rear Hub all MinisSpecial Price £32.62 £27.18 Regular Price £40.51
- Rear Drum Brake Assemblies with Mintex - All MinisSpecial Price £121.43 £101.19 Regular Price £140.99
British made lightweight alloy Mini brake drums, direct replacement for the 'S' rear drums with '1" built in spacer' (GBD106), a pressure die cast aluminium body with external fins for better cooling and steel brake liners, make these Superfin brake drums the very best available for your Mini!
Manufactured and CNC finished by Mini Sport in the UK, in our CNC Machining Centre. Superfin brake drums are an original design, 25% more fins than the J.V. Murcot version for better cooling, weighing 50% less than the original cast type, plus manufactured to the highest standards in the UK ensuring the best braking and safety standards.
The Superfin brake drums were born from a strong competition pedigree, acheiving the Ultimate accolade to strength, durability and reliability when Mini Sport won the 1995 British Rally Championship Class A 1300 and 1997 Network Q RAC Rally Class A 1300. In more recent times we congratulate Clive King who took his Mini to a Class win in the 2015 Wales Rally GB, chosing the Mini Sport Superfins and the Mini Sport 4 Pot Alloy Brake Calipers for his Mini.
There are cheap copies 'Minifins' alloy drums on the market today but these are manufactured in the far East to lower standards and DO NOT have the same strength and durability as the Superfin.
WHY BUY BRITISH?
It's a good question - why should we buy British? There are clearly sound economic, social and environmental reasons to buy British. It supports British manufacturing and employment and helps local rural and urban economies. You can be assured the production of goods takes place under excellent labour conditions and the production processes are environmentally safe. And the carbon footprint of British made goods is low.
Whilst these reasons are undoubtedly important, at Mini Sport, we admit to a British Made rationale that’s a little more basic! It’s simply that here in Britain we have some extremely talented designers and engineers, producing world beating British made components and products across all industries. We believe in supporting the industries in the UK to make better and provide for future generations.
Competition proven on our own championship winning Mini the Superfin is just part of our range of precision made, lightweight aluminium brake and suspension components,
- MSLMS0509GRP - 7.5" 4 pot alloy brake calipers
- MSLMS0509-7.9V - 7.9" 4 pot alloy vented brake calipers
- MSLMS0509-8.4 - 8.4" 4 pot alloy brake calipers
- MSLMS0509_8.4V - 8.4" 4 pot alloy vented brake calipers
- FAM2390AKIT - Alloy front swivel hub kit
- 21A1270A - 7.5" alloy Cooper S drive flange
- 21A2695A - 8.4" alloy Mini drive flange
- 21A1277A - Alloy rear hubs
Buy the very best Classic Mini brake parts from Mini Sport, the worlds premier online Mini Store!